Have you have ever wondered, "How can the Bible make sense to me?" "It seems outdated and not relevant." Beginning April 10 & 11, Brandon will help provide a new understanding of this ancient book. We will learn how to experience it as the living word of God. We will explore how to read it and apply it to our every day situations. We will begin to understand the ENTIRE Biblical story, from cover to cover. Join us for our new series, TASTE and SEE.
Bible Reading Plan
of the Bible
On Monday, April 19, we, as a church, will begin a 60-day bible reading plan that will give us an overview of the Bible. You can get a copy of the reading plan several ways:
1. The Information Center has hard copies of the Reading Plan
2. Download the pdf below. Print the PDF or use the links in the pdf to read at youversion.com
3. Follow us on Twitter. Each day we will provide links for you to read on youversion.com
4. Read online via at youversion.com with the links provided below.
5. Read on your mobile device with YouVersion live. Details on how YouVersion Live works.
Subscribe to the Keystone Podcast Channel with iTunes or rss.
(1.) Click the iTunes link below to download and install iTunes.
(2.) Click the Subscribe link below to subscribe via iTunes. You can also click the RSS link if you do not wish to use iTunes.