January 27 | 12:30-4:30
What can you expect?
- Groundbreaking Celebration Service
- Food Trucks
- Bounce Houses
- Photobooths to capture memories!
- If you are ATTENDING/SERVING at 11:00am, Park at Keystone Church.
- All others Park at KELLER H.S. and ride the shuttle to the land. Parking at KELLER H.S. opens at 12:00pm.
- There will be NO PUBLIC PARKING at the LAND.
- No Childcare provided. We encourage you to bring your whole family to make a Keystone memory.
What to Wear
- Warm clothing
- Boots, shoes you don’t mind getting dirty
What to Bring
- A lawn chair or blanket for the groundbreaking service.
- Picnic lunch if desired. Food trucks will be provided (prices vary).
Share the Moment
- Take lots of pics and share the moment with the hashtags #kstn and #KCGroundbreaking.
- If you have a disability and need special assistance at the groundbreaking celebration, let us know here.