The Video Producer is a member of the Communications Team and will be responsible for creating original video content for Keystone Church, including, but not limited to sermon clips, recap videos, social videos, marketing spots, etc. This person will be the driving force behind all of Keystone Church’s videos and should have a passion to use design to accomplish our mission of loving people where they are and helping them grow in their relationship with Jesus.
You will be responsible for creating compelling videos for digital, web, social media, and weekend services.
You will take these projects from conception to completion in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
You are required to be highly skilled in Adobe Premiere Pro, lighting filming locations, working with a variety of cameras, and leading a team. Skills in After Effects is a plus.
You will maintain the highest quality of all collateral and actively seek to continually improve the production processes with unique and one of a kind designs.
- Capturing and editing video content for weekend services, social media, marketing spots, website, etc
- Editing and uploading the weekend message to Youtube and app
- Filming and editing testimony videos
- Working with the Communications Director and Creative Director in the pre-production and planning process of video shoots
- Editing and delivering commercials and promotional content
- Provides creative support, collaboration and consultation to all ministry areas with thoughtful, engaging and effective deliverables.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
- Must be collaborative, creative, show initiative and innovation, be able to meet deadlines, have strong communications skills (verbal and written), and have a keen eye for detail.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing or competing priorities; able to manage multiple demands; open minded, and continually seeking new ways to grow personally and professionally; driven to succeed and have a “can-do” attitude.
- Experience in video/film production
- Post-production organization
- Interest and passion for various forms of storytelling through the medium of video
- Strong attention to details and timelines.
- Portfolio of creative work
Preferably a bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, or one to two years related experience, and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- After Effects / Motion Graphics Experience
- Ability to lead a team of volunteers
Keystone Church Vision
Leading everyone to experience a passionate life in Christ
- Jesus Changes Lives
- The Bible is our Truth
- We sing Loud
- We are in this Together
- We Always Bring our Best
- We are Serious About Having Fun
- Passion Drives Us