Our Keller campus is open with limited capacity!
We can’t wait to see your faces and worship together physically with you. For now, church will look a little different, here’s how:
What does limited capacity look like?
We will leave 1 seat between each household and we have removed every other row. To help us safely maximize our capacity, a seat reservation for each member of your household is required.
Will there be Kids programming?
There is no regular children’s programming. Our services are designed for ages 10 and up.
Saturday, July 4th
Sunday, July 5th
SAFE & SANITIZED
- We are creating a safe and sanitized environment for you with measures like:
- Seat sanitization before each gathering.
- Thorough cleaning of the campus before each service.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the lobby.
- Masks available upon request as you check-in.
SOCIAL CUES & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- If you’re not feeling well, please stay home.
- Masks are available but not required.
- Respect other people’s personal space by maintaining safe distances.
- Ask before you reach: Don’t assume people want a hug or handshake.
- When in shared spaces (ie restrooms, aisles, altar, lobbies) please maintain distancing protocols.
- Do not congregate in groups beyond your household.
- Sit with the people from your household. We will leave 1 seat between each household and we have removed every other row.
As you can imagine, there are various comfort levels for people as we move toward reopening. Thank you for loving others enough to unite together with us to help create a great experience for everyone.
A reserved seat is required for each member of your household that will attend the service.