Our Keller campus is open with limited capacity!
We can’t wait to see your faces and worship together physically with you. For now, church will look a little different, here’s how:
What does limited capacity look like?
To help us safely maximize our capacity, a seat reservation for each member of your household is required. Our services on Saturday at 5 and Sunday at 9 provide more space for those who desire it.
Will there be Kids programming?
All Keystone Kids experiences are now available during every weekend service.
Kids Check-In will begin 15 minutes prior to each service. All kids may be checked in at the Kids Check-In area inside each area. When the classroom doors open, one parent can accompany their children inside the classroom for check in. Kids are invited to attend their experience based on their grade this Fall.
Ticket reservations for the Auditorium worship service will be required. No reservations are required for any children’s experience. Please reserve tickets only for those adults and students who will be seated in the Auditorium.
In an effort to maintain a clean environment, children will receive a temperature check and hand sanitizer at check in. Masks are not required for children. Kids teaching areas and other high touch points will be regularly sanitized during and between services.
SOCIAL CUES & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- If you’re not feeling well, please stay home.
- Masks are available but not required.
- Respect other people’s personal space by maintaining safe distances.
- Ask before you reach: Don’t assume people want a hug or handshake.
- When in shared spaces (ie restrooms, aisles, altar, lobbies) please maintain distancing protocols.
- Do not congregate in groups beyond your household.
- Sit with the people from your household. We will leave 1 seat between each household and we have removed every other row.
Thank you for loving others enough to unite together with us to help create a great experience for everyone.
A reserved seat is required for each member of your household that will attend the service.