Please pray for my friends husband, his name is Keith Lewis, he has a rare disease I dont remember the name but it affected both lungs, and he was hospitalized for 3 months and got out in May and was put on the lung donor list, but since then he's developed heart issues.. please pray that his heart gets stronger and he gets put back on the donor list for his lungs. Thank you.
Received: July 19, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: July 19, 2020
I’m standing on John 14:12-13
This is the latest on my brother.
I just talked to the nurse, who said that Henry is still bleeding. She said he has something called subcutaneous emphysema, and that he's swollen all over. She said that he's very, very sick, and she asked me if I want them to do CPR if his heart stops (I said yes).
Received: July 12, 2020