STEP 1 – May 17
Key Groups are encouraged to begin gathering in outdoor venues with social distancing.
After a season of Online Groups, we are excited for our church family to begin gathering again! Beginning the week of May 17th, Key Groups are encouraged to begin gathering in outdoor locations while still practicing social distancing. This could look like taking over a cul-de-sac, meeting up in a parking lot of your favorite restaurant or coffee shop, gathering in someone’s backyard or in a local park. Additionally:
- Social Distancing means maintaining a distance of 6 feet away from other people not in your immediate family/household.
- If you currently have or have recently had a fever, cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, or contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days) please stay home.
- Key Groups will not be providing childcare at this time.
STEP 2 – May 30/31
On-Campus worship services resume with limited capacity.
We’re reopening our Keller campus on May 30/31 with limited capacity! We can’t wait to see your faces and worship together physically with you. For now, church will look a little different, here’s how:
What does limited capacity look like?
In accordance with state and local guidelines, 2 seats must separate each household and every other row remains vacant. To help us safely maximize our capacity, a seat reservation for each member of your household is required.
Will there be Kids programming?
Due to the limitations of social distancing, there is no children’s programming during Step 2. Our services are designed for ages 10 and up.
Saturday, May 30
Sunday, May 31
5:00 pm (ONLINE ONLY)
SAFE & SANITIZED
- We are creating a safe and sanitized environment for you with measures like:
- Seat sanitization before each gathering.
- Thorough cleaning of the campus before each service.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the lobby.
- Masks available upon request as you check-in.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks.
SOCIAL CUES & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- If you’re not feeling well, please stay home.
- Masks are recommended but not required.
- Respect other people’s personal space by maintaining safe distances.
- Ask before you reach: Don’t assume people want a hug or handshake.
- When in shared spaces (ie restrooms, aisles, altar, lobbies) please maintain distancing protocols.
- Do not congregate in groups beyond your household.
- Sit with the people from your household. In accordance with the Governor’s guidelines, there will be 2 seats between households.
- After the service, please wait at your seat until your section has been dismissed. This will help us honor social distancing as we leave the building.
As you can imagine, there are various comfort levels for people as we move toward reopening. Thank you for loving others enough to unite together with us to help create a great experience for everyone.
A reserved seat is required for each member of your household that will attend the service.