Social Media Manager
Full-Time | In-Person | Weekend Responsibilities
The Social Media Manager is a member of the Keystone Communications Team and will be responsible for creating, writing, and curating content that amplifies the brand of the church and individual ministries. This role is designed for a passionate, creative, and detail-oriented person who is serious about maximizing the reach of Keystone’s social media channels.
- Jesus Changes Lives
- The Bible is our Truth
- We sing Loud
- We are in this Together
- We Always Bring our Best
- We are Serious About Having Fun
- Passion Drives Us
We Would LIKE Someone Who:
- Is passionate about the values of Keystone Church
- Loves collaborating with other people to deliver a beautiful product
- Isn’t easily offended and can be flexible in the creative process
- Deeply understands the ins and outs of various social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- Has experience managing multiple projects at once
We Would LOVE Someone Who:
- Can create, communicate, and manage a social media strategy for multiple accounts to church leadership and teams.
- Can recruit, train, and develop servant leaders.
- Create and manage processes that can be repeated by servant leaders on the weekend and at events.
- Works closely with the Creative Director to ensure a cohesive voice, design, and message across all social channels.
- Works closely with church leaders to ensure social media coverage of events, both inside and outside of regular office hours.
- Works closely with Keystone’s design and video teams to create content media.
- Can measure metrics, analytics, and create helpful insights that drive our social channels forward.
- Has a love for writing and can write captions and descriptions that tell a story.
- Has a very keen eye for detail.
We Would GO CRAZY FOR Someone Who:
- Has experience with photography and editing.
- Has experience using Sony and/or Canon cameras.
- Has a basic understanding of Adobe Suite platforms (Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)