The Social Media Manager is a member of the Communications Team and will be responsible for creating and curating content that is both informational and inspirational for all Keystone Church social media accounts. This person will be the driving force behind all of Keystone Church’s social content and should have a passion to use social media to accomplish our mission of loving people where they are and helping them grow in their relationship with Jesus.
You will be responsible for creating compelling and engaging content for all our social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
You will actively seek to continually improve the quality and growth of all social media accounts by bringing new and creative ideas to the table as well as creating strategies for continual growth on all platforms.
- Has prior knowledge in social media and marketing.
- Communicates the social media strategy to church leadership & marketing/media teams.
- Recruits & trains volunteers. Creates a standard operating procedure for each role, and trains the team on the church’s brand voice and messaging.
- Works closely with church leaders and social media ministry to ensure there is social media coverage of events outside of normal church hours.
- Oversees the work of the social media ministry servant leaders.
- Ensures content is consistent across social media.
- Schedules training opportunities for servant leaders via Equip nights.
- Provides the graphic designer or videographer with everything they need to create customized content for the church’s social media accounts.
- Schedules weekly servant leaders for weekend services.
- Measures and tracks analytics and goals on a weekly basis. Makes adjustments as needed.
- Must be collaborative, creative, show initiative and innovation, be able to meet deadlines, have strong communications skills (verbal and written), and have a keen eye for detail.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing or competing priorities; able to manage multiple demands; open minded, and continually seeking new ways to grow personally and professionally; driven to succeed and have a “can-do” attitude.
- Strong attention to details and timelines.
Preferably a bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, or one to two years related experience, and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Photography Skills
- Ability to lead a team of volunteers
Keystone Church Vision
Leading everyone to experience a passionate life in Christ
- Jesus Changes Lives
- The Bible is our Truth
- We sing Loud
- We are in this Together
- We Always Bring our Best
- We are Serious About Having Fun
- Passion Drives Us