Keystone is looking for a Technical Director to oversee all of Keystone’s AVL infrastructure. The technical operation at Keystone Church includes lighting, sound, video, online production and maintenance of A/V equipment. The Technical Director takes on the responsibility of protecting, maintaining, and utilizing all of Keystone’s equipment to the best of their ability. Operation of this technology is required throughout the course of weekend services, special events, offsite events, and other gathering types.
- You will provide technical support at all Keystone services, events, and rehearsals.
- You will work alongside the Production Director, Worship Pastor, and Creative Teams.
- You will oversee all technology involved in Live Production and troubleshoot any technical issues.
- You will manage and maintain all technical equipment including proper storage and setup.
- You will provide assistance with creative projects.
- Experience leading and developing servant leaders.
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast paced environment working with servant leaders.
- Ability to coach your team and prepare them for an event or service.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a church setting at a leadership level working with AVL and team members.
- 3-5 years’ experience in live production (camera operations, switching, theatrical lighting, and audio).
- Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of relevant audio engineering, lighting, and media presentation systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written, verbal, etc).
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate with other departments and staff members.
- Think strategically and empower direct reports to implement a strategic plan.
- Familiarity with Keystone Church and worship service.
Keystone Church Vision
Leading everyone to experience a passionate life in Christ
- Jesus Changes Lives
- The Bible is our Truth
- We sing Loud
- We are in this Together
- We Always Bring our Best
- We are Serious About Having Fun
- Passion Drives Us