We want to extend a special invitation to you to celebrate Christmas with Keystone Church by attending one of our eight identical Christmas services this year.
We have eight opportunities for you to join us in-person & online:
Sunday, December 20 – 9 am, 11 am & 5 pm
Tuesday, December 22 – 7 pm
Wednesday, December 23 – 7 pm
Thursday, December 24 – 1 pm, 3 pm & 5 pm
SAFE & SANITIZED
- We are creating a safe and sanitized environment for you with measures like:
- Seat sanitization before each gathering.
- Thorough cleaning of the campus before each service.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the lobby.
- Masks available upon request as you check-in.
SOCIAL CUES & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- If you’re not feeling well, please stay home.
- Masks are available but not required.
- Respect other people’s personal space by maintaining safe distances.
- Ask before you reach: Don’t assume people want a hug or handshake.
- When in shared spaces (ie restrooms, aisles, altar, lobbies) please maintain distancing protocols.
- Do not congregate in groups beyond your household.
- Sit with the people from your household. We will leave 1 seat between each household and we have removed every other row.
Thank you for loving others enough to unite together with us to help create a great experience for everyone.
A reserved seat is required for each member of your household that will attend the service.
GET BAPTIZED THIS CHRISTMAS
This Christmas, we are throwing baptism parties to celebrate changed lives after every service!
Has your life been changed by Jesus? Have you been baptized? Baptism is the very first step a new believer takes when following Jesus.
We can’t think of a better time to get baptized then this Christmas, surrounded by family and friends! If you would like to be baptized this Christmas, let us know after which service you would like to be baptized.
If your child is interested in baptism, please register them for a KID FAITH class.
Questions about Baptism? Find some answers here:
SERVE This Christmas
Help Make This Christmas a Special Experience For Our Entire Community
At Keystone Church we love Christmas. Just like many of us have already started preparing and decorating our homes for Christmas, we are also beginning to prepare for our Christmas Services at Keystone Church. We will have many guests at Keystone Church, and our desire is to help them have a memorable, life-changing experience!
If you are a member or regular attendee of Keystone Church, we encourage you to SERVE at TWO SERVICES and attend one of our 8 Christmas services. Help make this Christmas a great experience for our entire community.