We believe God answers prayer
Let us pray for you.
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
If you have a particular need or request, lets us know below and we will pray for you!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
We need your prayers. Please pray for God’s guidance and His wisdom, and of course His comfort and peace. ️
Received: September 29, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: “And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.”
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church – Matt. 3.12 “Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God’s order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel – “..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God’s will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God’s direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God’s protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God’s order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: September 25, 2020
Please pray for my husband and I to find jobs
Bills are due and money is quickly running out.
I’m not going to be able to pay rent due October 1st
and can’t move due to lack of funds.
Due to COVID-19 I lost my job and I was collecting unemployment until I decided I was going to work temporary jobs and continue to look for a permanent position.
I haven’t found a permanent job yet and temporary work is no longer available.
My husband also continues to look for work.
Thank you and God bless!
Received: September 24, 2020
My daughter in law is doing well in some pain but kidney donation went well supposed to be home Friday evening
Her sister received the kidney well and is in ICU for a few days then a while in the hospital
Thank you for all the prayers
Received: September 23, 2020
Prayer warriors, please pray for Laura Southerland. Just diagnosed with Cancer. She is a former breast cancer survivor.
Received: September 22, 2020
Please pray for my daughter in law Shanda & her sister for a safe & speedy recovery Wednesday she is donating a kidney to her sister
She has a 3 year old and a 6 year old that keep her busy
Received: September 20, 2020
Our son, Seth, left for Navy boot camp on 9/8. He was supposed to be in quarantine for 2 weeks prior to starting the actual boot camp. He called last night (9/18) saying that he was starting quarantine over again. Seth did not test positive, but one of the other recruits in his quad did.
Pray for his health and the health of all of the other recruits please. I know he has to be frustrated and ready to move on to his real training. Pray for us as well as his brothers as this only extends the amount of time we are kept out of communication with him.
Jeremy and Ashleigh Lindsay
Received: September 20, 2020